At Dec & Benson CPAs we are always looking to hire the best and brightest accountants to work for our firm!
We offer a work life balance that is different from many accounting firms and provide opportunities for career advancement.
Please check back here for new job openings and you can always feel free to email your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We are currently looking for a staff accountant.
Tax Accountant - 40 hours a week during tax season and part-time hours after tax season. Hybrid work model with both office and remote work. Very laid back small office environment.
You would be working primarily with the President and Office Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Federal and state tax return preparation for individual and business clients.
- Payroll, sales tax, and bookkeeping for small business clients.
- Deliver quality and courteous service to clients
- Provide general administrative duties and work on projects as needed.
- Administrative duties (phones, collating returns etc.) on Thursdays after tax season.
- Proseries Tax and QuickBooks expertise needed
- Ability to work with Excel, PDF, and Word proficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail a must.
- 2 years of public accounting experience required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy environment.
Position will start ASAP $30.00 per hour
401(k) 401(k) matching Life insurance Paid time off
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on Indeed.